Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haiku Flowers

I made my original card like this quite some time ago for the featured artist section of Christina Crawford's team website. Since I had to send my originals to Christina, I had every intention of making more than one, but I never got around to making additional copies until now. I pulled out some old Designer Series Paper scraps over the weekend because I'm trying to use up whatever bits and pieces that I have lying around, and this is one of the cards that I made. I'm working hard to get my new stamping studio organized, but I still have a little work left to do. Mostly I'm just going through scraps and retired items at this point. I pulled out lots of paper to make cards for craft shows and possibly for an Etsy shop. I went through my retired stamp sets too, so watch for those to be posted later. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Ink: Black StazOn, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, More Mustard
Paper: Haiku DSP (retired), Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango & More Mustard Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Earth Elements Brads, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment