Sunday, June 9, 2013

Greetings!

I know that it's been many months since I have posted anything. Unfortunately, our lives have been so crazy this past year or so. I am however, busy working on both traditional and digital projects, which I hope to be posting soon. I don't have any projects to post at this time because we sustained some computer damage during a recent storm and I am in the process of recovering many of my project images. Fortunately, I had posted some of the projects elsewhere, so I will be able to post those soon; the rest will have to wait for a bit.
I also wanted to let people know that I made the decision to close my demonstrator website/online store. It is still possible to order online with me as your demonstrator by going to www.stampinup.com and selecting me as your demonstrator when placing your order. Of course, orders can also still be placed directly through me by clicking the button on the left to contact me.
I will be putting together some product shares very soon, so watch for information about those. In the meantime, take a look at the new catalog and check out all of the great new products!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment