Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Scrapbook Page

I have to confess that this scrapbook page is actually one that I did a few years ago. Although I've been working on traditional projects, I haven't had time to photograph those projects yet and I haven't worked with My Digital Studio for a while. Consequently, I haven't had any projects to post here, but I really wanted to post SOMETHING. I went through some older project images and I found this...perfect! I can't recall for certain, but I think this is one of the earliest digital projects that I did, which really shows how easy it is to use. It's not as involved as some of my more recent projects, but it's pretty darn good. I still cannot say enough good things about the the My Digital Studio software; if you don't have it, you need to buy it. Now. If you're not familiar with it, just take a look through some of my past projects and you'll be convinced. I've done my best to label my projects for certain categories, so if you do a search on my blog for My Digital Studio or "MDS" you should be able to locate them. I hope you'll give My Digital Studio a try! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment