Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Punchy Tulips for Spring

I know, I kind of disappeared again for a while; sorry! It was very short compared with the last time though, so hopefully you'll all forgive me. ;o) The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic at our house, so I have had very little time to stamp. Usually weekends are my time to play "catch up" if I haven't been able to stamp midweek, but the past two weekends have been full of activities. It doesn't look as though there is an end in sight, but I know things HAVE to slow down at some point, because the end of the school year will be coming soon. This card is one of the projects that I did for my punch class last month. I thought we needed something a little springy with all of the chilly weather we've STILL been having; oh how I wish the temps would warm up a bit. I had been going through a period where I was really having fun with my punch projects, and I do have another punch project that I will post in a few days, but other than that, I haven't made anything else with punches in a while, so I'll have to start playing with them again soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these pink tulips. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: Old Olive & Regal Rose
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink Card Stock, Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: 1-3/4"x7/8" Oval Large, Scallop Oval XL, & Two-Step Bird XL Punches, Subtles Designer Buttons, Sponge Daubers, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, & Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment