Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Digital Studio Invitation for a Special Event

I've been playing around with My Digital Studio quite a bit, making invitations, announcements, party favors, and other projects. I'm really enjoying it!
Last month, my family had a very special celebration when my grandmother turned 90. My mom hosted a surprise party/family reunion and asked me to design the invitations. I have always loved this photograph of my grandmother, so I knew that the invitation would have to include the photo. I designed the invitations using My Digital Studio and they were sized to fit into a business-size envelope. I'm not really sure why I chose the color combo that I used, but I like the end result. Watch for more My Digital Studio projects soon. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment