Sunday, July 22, 2012

No, I didn't disappear...

Life just kind of got in the way this past year. You know how that goes right? I can't believe that it's been a little over a year since my last blog post. I'm so sorry! I know that it's pretty pathetic, but I really have had some good reasons. We have had so much going on in our house during the past 12 months or so, the biggest of which was helping our oldest look at colleges. While I'm glad that the college search process is over, I have to say that it was a fun experience. We got to visit some great places, some of which we'd never seen and some we hadn't visited for a long time. Anyway, once I got busy with college visits, helping to edit essays, and all of the other things that go along with having a child in the process of applying to school, it was difficult to get back into other things (like blogging). I have truly missed it though and I have some fun projects that I will begin posting in the next few days, as well as updating the links for the catalogs and specials (oh my gosh, I'm so bad!), so look for more posts soon. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment