Saturday, August 25, 2012

Monogram Birth Announcement

I really wish My Digital Studio had been around when my children were born because it would have been great to have birth announcements like this one. I just love black and white photos, and the one of the little baby feet on this announcement makes me smile. This was such an easy announcement to design. The lines between the photos were created using photo boxes with mats around them and the outside lines for the boxes are not showing because I placed the boxes so that the mats were off the edge of the project canvas. This allowed me to have a consistent size between each photo without a ton of extra work. Then, I just added a couple of stamp images and some text boxes and it was finished. It was that easy. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment