Monday, October 1, 2012

Ghostly Treat Box

Fall is definitely in the air around here! Since today is October 1st I thought I should start posting some Halloween projects. This project is essentially the same as this Easter treat box that I did a while ago. I simply changed the colors and added this little ghost and pumpkin. I don't know if he looks confused, scared, or what, but I do like him. I hope that you do as well. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: None
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
Accessories & Tools: Corner Rounder, Extra-Large Oval, Large Oval, 1 3/4" Circle, Ornament, 1 3/8"x5/8" Oval Large (retired), Heart-to-Heart (retired), & Two-Step Bird XL Punches, Sponge Daubers, Basic Black Marker, White Gel Pen, 2-Way Glue Pen,  Pumpkin Pie 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment