Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mmmm, Strawberry Jam!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE strawberry jam! While it's not my favorite flavor, it's pretty high on the list. I wanted a fun way to package some of my homemade strawberry jam for gifts and this was what I chose. Initially I thought that I wanted to make a box for the jar, but in the end I decided that I liked the simplicity of this option. With the exception of the stem, this strawberry was made using a variety of punches (the stem was just freehand cutting). Before putting the pieces together, I ran the "strawberry" through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder then colored the dots with a white gel pen to make the seeds. If you like making strawberry jam, I hope this gives you an idea for your next batch. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: None
Ink: Old Olive & Real Red
Paper: Whisper White,  Old Olive, Real Red, & So Saffron Card Stock
Accessories & Tools: 5-Petal Flower (retired), Full Heart, & Boho Blossoms Punches, Big Shot Machine & Square Lattice Embossing Folder,Sponge Daubers, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (retired), Circle Scissor Plus (retired), White Gel Pen, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment