Monday, May 12, 2014

Beauty Page

I actually made this digital scrapbook page over a year ago, but shortly after I made it we had some computer damage due to a storm in our area. By the time the computer repairs were finished, I had completely forgotten about this page so it was kind of a bonus when I found it. I'm pretty sure that I based this on a scrapbook sketch, although I can't recall for certain. Whenever I need a little inspiration to get me started on a project, I go for a sketch because it's what works for me, whether it's a scrapbook page or a card. For me, a sketch is sort of a cross between a blank canvas and a paint-by-number because the basic design is there, but I can choose my own color palette, papers, and embellishments. What do you use when you have difficulty starting a project? Please note that ALL supplies listed below are digital. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: All Scallops
Paper: Raspberry Tart & Mocha Morning DSP, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, & Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Accessories: Taffeta Trimmings (Short Bow), Dahlias, Decorative Label, Round Tab, Flag, and Scallop Edge Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment