Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graduation Party Invitation; 2 Ways

May and June are the months for graduations and these graduation invitation samples are something that I created for one of my customers. The one with the black and white photo happened purely by accident, but it presented the perfect opportunity to compare the two versions. Black and white photography is very popular and these samples show how the same invitation can be made with either a color photo or black and white photo without having to make any changes to the design and colors (note: for the background, I chose my own color by using the Color Picker option in My Digital Studio). The invitation is a very simple design, which allows the focus to be on the photo. I hope to get some additional graduation samples posted soon. Please note that ALL supplies listed below are digital. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Meant to Be (Flourish 6)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment