Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I'm sure that many of you have already seen these "Rag Bags" all over the internet, but I've just now gotten around to making one. I've wanted to make one for a while but to be honest, my sewing machine has been buried in my craft room. For those of you who aren't familiar with these, this bag uses the Scallop Square Die to make the squares. It actually has two handles, but the other handle is hanging over the back side of the bag, so it's not visible in this photo. I found the instructions on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog. Some of the bags I've seen are made with the raw edges on the outside, but I wanted to have a more finished look for mine. I'll try one of the others later. I haven't had my sewing machines out in probably four years, so don't look too closely or you'll see all of my mistakes! :o) Thanks for visiting!

Accessories & Tools: Fusible Interfacing, Sewing Machine, Rotary Cutter, Iron, Pins, Cutting Mat, & Perforated Plastic (All Non-Stampin' Up!), Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Scallop Square Die

No comments:

Post a Comment