Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chocolate & Raspberry Anyone?

I don't know about the rest of you, but my favorite truffle flavor is dark chocolate raspberry, and that's just what I am reminded of when I look at these colors. Yum! This card uses a number of items from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which will be gone in less than two months, so make sure you get what you want while you still can. I for one will be stocking up on the Sending Love Notes Hugs and Kisses. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted
Inks: Rose Red
Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP Pad, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Rose Red Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: Sending Love Notes Hugs, 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Curly Lable Punch, Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die, 1/16" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment