Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower Card for Gwen and Joel

Our friends Gwen and Joel are expecting a baby girl in May. Yesterday was their shower and this is the card I made for them. I didn't realize it when I made the card, but the shower theme was sweet peas and onsies. The table centerpieces and the party favors were onsies, so this card fit perfectly. I used the Baby Firsts set which has been retired for a while now, but I just love it. The little babies in it are so cute. Gwen is also a stamper, so now she wants to know how to make this card. I think I'll have to add it to my list of projects for monthly punch classes. Of course I'll have to wait until after the baby arrives and Gwen starts doing classes again though. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Baby Firsts (Retired)
Inks: Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Pink Piroutte Patterns DSP (Retired)
Accessories & Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, 2-Way Glue Pen, Blush Blossom & Pretty in Pink Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment