Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Punchy Sheep Card

This little sheep is one of the projects that I did with my customers in this month's punch class. Isn't it cute? I decided to go with pink because a friend of mine is having a baby girl next month.
The photo isn't that great, but you get the idea. Thanks for visiting!

Edited: I had scheduled this post last week when my friend was due to have her baby next month, but the baby arrived early yesterday morning. :o)

Stamps: Well Scripted
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White & Pink Piroutte Cardstock, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP (retired)
Accessories & Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment