Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elegant Monogram Invitation

Here's another wedding sample that I made this week. I love the look of black and white invitations, they're so elegant. This one is quick and easy to make. The two outer squares for the monogram were punched, but the inside is smaller than the Stampin' Up! square punches, so I punched it (after the letter was stamped) with the smaller punch then trimmed 1/16" from each side. It's difficult to see in this photo, but the black on the very outside of the image is the background fabric I use for photos, not cardstock. I just wanted to clear that up in case there was any confusion. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet
Inks: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black Cardstock, Night & Day DSP (retired)
Accessories & Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment