Friday, April 23, 2010

Razzleberry Medallion Wedding Invitation

I was able to sneak in a few hours here and there to do some stamping this week and most of the projects I did were wedding-related. This invitation isn't for a real wedding, it's just to have as a sample for my customers. It's funny, there were so many demos who went crazy over the Medallion stamp when it was released, but it didn't do much for me until I was looking through a book in the wedding section of my local big box craft store recently. I saw an invitation that had a design somewhat similar to the Medallion stamp and I knew immediately that I'd have to add the stamp to my next order. This invitation is not like the one I saw in the store (I'll post that one later), but once I started playing around with the stamp, I came up with this idea. I love the color combo! I'll be back tomorrow with another invitation sample. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Medallion Background Stamp
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment