Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mojo Valentine

This Valentine's Day card is based on Mojo Monday Sketch 174. I tweaked it a little by making my card a square because I needed the extra width to fit everything on it. To make the greeting, I cut a piece of cardstock the same size as the Word Window Punch (3/8 of an inch I believe) and then slid it into the Word Window Punch with one end of it sticking up out of the punch to punch one end of it. Does that make sense? Perhaps I'll try to post a photo later showing you what I mean. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Filled with Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White & Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Love Patterns DSP Pack
Accessories & Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Full Heart XL, Word Window Large & Heart to Heart XL Punches, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stamping Sponges, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Subtles Brads, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment