Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chocolate Anyone?

This card was made by my daughter one day during Christmas vacation. She told me that she was bored (a cry I've heard too many times to count), so I suggested she do some stamping with me. She had seen this set when my order arrived, so she knew it was the one that she wanted to use for her card. She was pretty proud of herself when she finished and I promised her that I would put it on my blog. I think she did a great job with it. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Regal Rose, Very Vanilla & Soft Suede Cardstock, Brights & Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: Decorative Label XL Punch, Paper Snips, Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose Markers, 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love your daughter's card! I'm following you via RemARKable Stampers.

    Susan
    http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I love being a part of RemARKable Stampers; such a great group!

    ReplyDelete