Monday, February 21, 2011

SSSC105

This card is for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 105, and I can't believe that I actually finished it on time! Although I've used a lot of these sketches recently, it's been months since I used one that was current. I don't know about the rest of the stamping world, but more often than not, it takes me hours to design something. Once I have a design I can make cards quickly, but when I'm designing I have to tweak this and change that. Before I know it, the day is almost over and it's time to make dinner for my family. Can anyone relate? Well, I'm off to see what else I can make today. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Brights Patterns DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Brights Brads, Build a Cupcake Punch, Scallop Circle #2 Sizzix Bigz Die, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment: