Saturday, January 9, 2010

I know, Christmas is over...

If you've been reading my blog since day 1, you'll know that I only started it at the beginning of December. Because of the timing, there were so many Christmas projects that I didn't get a chance to post before the holidays, so bear with me while I sneak in an additional Christmas project. I'll keep posting Valentine's Day projects and other projects so don't worry.

This was a card set that I created for a class. These colors aren't something I would normally consider for Christmas cards but they really worked and the Pretties Kit accessories added the perfect touch of elegance. I created a box to hold the four cards and envelopes (in the center of the photo).

Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Fourteeen Phrases (Incentive Set), Heard From the Heart, Christmas Punch
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Soft Suede
Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue & Kraft Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: Pretties Kit, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Sircle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Circel Scissor Plus, Glass Mat, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Bordering Blue & Not Quite Navy Markers, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Velcro Dot (non-Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment