Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe it's January 1st! Last year went by so quickly. Does anyone else feel the same? Now that the last two holidays are over, I'm getting ready for the next one. I spent today making some Valentine's Day projects. I really liked the layout that I used for the cupcake card that I did on Monday, so I used the same layout to create two more cards today. I'm only posting one for now though and I'll post the other one later. This card mixes a little old with a little new. The heart punch and stamp set are from last year (but still in the current catalog) and the border punch, Specialty Paper and Satin Ribbon are from the Occasions Mini Catalog. If you didn't receive your Occasions and Sale-a-bration mini catalogs don't worry, they're on their way. Even though you can't order items from the Occasions mini or earn anything from the Sale-a-bration mini until January 5th, they can be seen on my website so make sure you take a peek. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy New Year!

Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip CS, Sending Love Specialty Paper, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP
Accessories & Tools: Heart to Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Heat & Stick Powder, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment