Monday, January 25, 2010

LOVE & Kisses

Happy Monday! This card was for a team challenge to use the Hugs and/or Kisses notes on a project. I have always liked projects that feature LOVE or NOEL with the letters in this kind of arrangement, but I had never made one. I thought this was a good time to give it a try, and I'm happy with the result. There is definitely a "trick" to getting the cardstock sizes and the corners just right when working with the coordinating corner and border punches. I'm still playing around with sizes, but once I get some together I'll post the information. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet
Inks: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White Cardstock, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Accessories & Tools: Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Sending Love Notes (Kisses), 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment