Monday, January 18, 2010

Three Little Flowers

I've had so much time to stamp the past few days and I'll have more projects to share over the next day or so. This card is one that I started last night and completed this morning. I've had it in my head for over a week, but I didn't have time to actually get it made until this weekend. Most of the time I like to watercolor my images with my Aqua Painters because I like that watercolor look, but I really wanted the colors in this card to be bold, so I used my markers instead. I love the way it turned out. The bottom ribbon is polk dot ribbon but I used the back of it rather than the side with the polka dots. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Three Little Words, Fourteen Phrases (incentive set)
Ink: Black StazOn, Orchid Opulence
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence & Old Olive Cardstock, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories & Tools: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Orchid Opulence Markers, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (Ribbon Slide, Oval Holder & 3/16" Brads), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment