Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Friend Card

I'm trying to take advantage of some extra time that I have this week to work on projects. I made this card yesterday and I think it's the first card of this size that I have ever made. It is 3 1/4" x 6 1/2" and fits into the Stampin' Up! Small Open-End Envelopes. I used a new stamp set, new ribbon and new paper that will be available on January 5th when the Occasions Mini Catalog is released. Can you even stand the wait? There's some great stuff in there, so you'll want a copy!

Stamps: With All My Heart, Teeny Tiny wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla & Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Sending Love Specialty Paper
Accessories & Tools: 5/8" Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit (Cream Halfback Pearls), Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Daimonds Glitter, Modern Lable Punch, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment