Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Bearthday SSSC47

So I decided to take a little break from Christmas projects yesterday to do this card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. This is my first time doing her challenge and it was fun. I did my card as a square card, but it could just as easily be done as a rectangular card.


Stamps: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes
Inks: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay & Soft Suede CS, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Blender Pens, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Choclate Chip Marker

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I love this little bear - he's perfect for the sketch. The colors are wonderful and the jumbo eyelets make the perfect accent. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete