Monday, December 28, 2009

Sweet Cupcake SSSC50


Happy Monday! I hope that you all enjoyed the long holiday weekend. My family and I had a wonderful Christmas. It wasn't much of a "White Christmas" due to the lack of cooperation from Mother Nature, but it was still a nice day.

My card today is for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from yesterday. I haven't used this set in a while and I thought it was great for Karen's card sketch. I love this new Specialty Paper! It's funny, I can remember a time when I hardly ever used Designer Series Papers on my projects, but now I don't know what I ever did without them. They add so much to my projects. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black StazOn, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip CS, Watercolor Paper, Sending Love Specialty Paper
Accessories & Tools: Aqua Painters, Crystal Effects, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip & So Saffron Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Soft Subtles Buttons (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment