Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wandering Words Christmas Card


Wow! What a busy week! I had every intention of posting projects throughout the week, but time just got away from me. I have so many things to do before Christmas and as always, there is never enough time. At least I have this card to share with you today. When my upline Christina came to do training with us this fall, she brought a card like this one with her and I absolutely fell in love with it! The blue patterned paper was actually created by brayering some Bride Specialty Paper with Ballet Blue ink. It's difficult to see in the photos, but the white portions of the paper are a pearl foil. If you haven't seen this paper in real life, you HAVE to. It's gorgeous!
Stamps: Wandering Words, Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Ballet Blue
Paper: Whisper White & Ballet Blue Cardstock, Bride Specialty Paper
Accessories & Tools: Pretties Kit (halfback white pearls), Brayer

No comments:

Post a Comment