Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Toys!

Winter has finally arrived here in New England. It began snowing last night and the forecast is calling for it to continue throughout the day today. The kids are excited because it's the first "Snow Day" of the year (I have to say, I'm pretty excited also).

Christmas came early for me yesterday, when Mr. Brown delivered some new Stampin' Up! goodies! I ordered some basic supplies, but I ordered some of the products from the new Occasions Mini Catalog as well. There are so many great new products in this mini catalog and I can't wait to share them with you!

One of the mini catalog items is a Mini Milk Carton Die. I had to try it out before I used anything else, so I made this Valentine's Day milk Carton. I also used a new stamp set, one of the new punches, and some new Specialty Designer Series Paper to make this project. Isn't it cute!? It's tiny and I love it. The bottom photo with the candy gives you an idea of its size. It can be filled with almost anything and decorated for any occasion.

The best part is...
the recipient doesn't have to destroy the milk carton to get to the treat inside!

Before securing the box, I simply cut it in two and the band that goes around the box keeps the top in place.

Stamps: With All My Heart
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink & Very Vanilla CS, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle & Pinking Hearts Border Punches, Pretties Kit (Cream, Medium Halfback Pearl), 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crop-a-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment