Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Outside
Inside
Here's a card that I made a few months ago. When I first saw this die I didn't know what to think. Now that I've used it, I think it's great! (That seems to happen a lot with me) I had so much fun making this and you have to admit, it is a pretty cool presentation for a gift card. It's perfect for anyone who gives lots of gift cards.

Stamps: Christmas Punch, Season of Joy, Fun & Fast Notes
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Chocloate Chip & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Look Here die, 5/8" Choclate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Curly Lable Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Choloate Chip, Real Red & Garden Green Markers, Aqua Painter, Sticky Strip Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment