Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Jam

This is my second post for today, so be sure to scroll down to see the first one.

We had tons of black raspberries on our property this summer, so I decided to make jam. It was the first time I'd made jam and it came out great! (smiles) I ended up making two batches and then later in the summer, I made peach jam as well. We gave these as teacher gifts and I will be putting some in gift baskets also. The box was made using the Scallop Envelope Die and it was really easy to make.

Stamps: Season of Joy
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip CS, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories & Tools: Scallop Envelope Die, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment