Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bee Trio

It's a beautiful, sunny day here and I'm trying to decide if I want to spend some time stamping or get outside for a while. Maybe I'll do a bit of both.
Here's another bee card that I made last week. The new Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper is perfect for this stamp set; I love it! The ribbon is a Sale-a-bration item from last year. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Just Buzzin' By, Family Phrases
Ink: Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black & So Saffron Cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories & Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Rich Regals Brads (So Saffron), Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Black Marker, So Saffron Marker, 5/8" So Saffron Ribbon (no longer available), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment