Saturday, February 27, 2010

MOJO 127 You Crack Me Up

I've enjoyed doing the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges so much that I thought I'd try one of the Mojo Monday Sketches. Here's my card for Mojo Monday Sketch 127. I decided to go with a square format rather than round. I'm trying to get myself into Easter mode and get some Easter projects completed, but I didn't get much done today. I had a three-hour lunch with a friend, so this is the only stamping I did. I'm guessing that tomorrow will be more productive as far as the stamping goes. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: A Good Egg
Inks: Black StazOn
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Whisper White, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst & Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, So Saffron Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Soft Subtles Brads (Certainly Celery), Nesties (Non-Stampin' Up!)

1 comment: