Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crazy for Cupcakes Birthday Card CASE

I made my card last summer after seeing this card. The minute I saw Chat's card, I fell in love with the layout and was inspired to make my card. I have to tell you that I LOVE this color combo; Yum! The cardstock and ribbon are not the same color, but you'd never know it; they're almost a perfect match. There is a little bit of cutting involved, but it's a pretty easy card to make. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Think Happy Thoughts
Inks: Black StazOn, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Melon Mambo & Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun & Melon Mambo Cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories & Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 1/4" Punch, 1 3/4" Punch, Circle Scissor Plus, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Pretties Kit (Halfback Pearls), White Gel Pen, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment