Sunday, February 21, 2010

SSSC57 Flight of the Butterfly

As soon as I saw this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge I knew that I wanted to use the Tea Party Designer Series Paper. This is such a springy card with the butterfly and this color combo. I'm still kind of waiting for winter to arrive where we are, but I know that some of you have had more than your share of snow already. Hang in there, Spring will be here before we know it! In the meantime, you can just make some cards like this one to make you think of warmer weather and everything good that comes with it. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Inks: So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Almost Amethyst Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Soft Subtles Brads (Pretty in Pink), 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Butterfly Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! love use of butterfly and dp with karen's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Trena! I love your special details in the corners, and you layered circles. So pretty for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! I love the colors and the brads in the corners! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete