Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple Valentine

I received a newsletter about a month or so ago with a card in it that was very similar to this but done with non-Stampin' Up! products. When I saw it, I immediately thought of the Sending Love Notes Kisses and how I could make virtually the same card using Stampin' Up! stamp sets and supplies. This is the result. I made it with my stamp club last month and they all seemed to like it, so I guess it was a success. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Love You Much, Short & Sweet
Inks: Melon Mambo, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White Cardstock, Melon Mambo Patterns DSP
Accessories & Tools: Sending Love Notes Kisses, Heart to Heart Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment