Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Enjoy" Scrapbook Page

Since May is National Scrapbook Month, I thought I'd share a scrapbook page that I recently made. The photo was taken on a beautiful day in March when the skiing and snowboarding were great! I was unable to use my Crop-A-Dile to set the Jumbo Eyelet, because it was too far into the paper. Instead, I used a pair of pliers to bend down the back of the eyelet and then I hammered it flat. It took a little more time than using the Crop-A-Dile, but it was effective. I could have done the page without the eyelet, but I think it works well with the circles in the Designer Series Paper. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue & Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Crafter's Tool Kit (retired), Chocolate Chip Marker, Circle Scissor Plus, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment