Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #65

After about eight weeks of not having time to do Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges, I've finally had time to do one. In fact, I've had time to do more than one. Although it's too late to enter my challenges on Karen's blog for her weekly pick, I wanted to do all of the challenges that I've missed because I enjoy doing them so much. I actually did them last week, but never got around to posting them because of what was going on with my family. Over the next several days, you'll see them. Although it would have made sense to start with the most recent and work my way back to the first one that I missed, I didn't. I just went with doing whatever I was inspired to do at any given time. I hope you enjoy looking at them. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Live Like You Mean It
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence & Old Olive Cardstock, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories & Tools: Orchid Opulence & Old Olive Markers, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Sponge Dauber, 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment