Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Together

I created this scrapbook page about a month and a half ago, but had to hold off posting it. I've enjoyed scrapbooking for many years, however I haven't spent a great deal of time making pages the last couple of years and I miss doing them. I've been working on additional pages recently, both digital and traditional, so look for some new pages to be posted over the next few days. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Happy Everything, Vintage Labels
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP Stack, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP
Accessories & Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Hearts & Brackets Die, Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Bashful Blue Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals, computer & printer

No comments:

Post a Comment