Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Times Digital Scrapbook Page

Before you panic about your eyesight, I have to let you know that you're not having vision problems. I intentionally blurred the faces in these photos for privacy reasons. I had some fun putting this scrapbook page together using My Digital Studio. It went together in no time at all and was really easy to do. Many of the My Digital Studio elements that I used were the same as the "real-life" supplies that I used for this page. One of the photos that I used for my digital page is also the same one that I used for the "real" page. I created my own design for this, but My Digital Studio has lots of pre-made pages, complete with embellishments. My Digital Studio is great for people who enjoy paper-crafting but want to try something new, or want to see what a scrapbook layout or card will look like before they cut their papers, ribbon, etc. It's also great for people who aren't "into paper-crafting" but love taking photos, because it's a great way to make fast, easy scrapbooks as gifts or to organize photos without having to be creative. I actually told my husband last night that I would teach him how to use it and he can make a scrapbook page. I'll keep you all posted as to how that goes. Haha!

For more information on My Digital Studio or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me. Thanks for visiting!

My Digital Studio Elements: My Sweet Pea Designer Kit, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie & Bashful Blue Brads, Chocolate Chip Stitching - Zigzag, Greatest Moments II Stamp Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment