Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #60

I'm still working on the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges that I missed and here's another. I forced myself to use the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper because I haven't used much of it. Using the paper was more of a challenge than the sketch, but that's a good thing, as it made me use a color combo that I normally would not have used. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Inks: Melon Mambo
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Opulence, Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry Cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories & Tools: Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Dies, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch (retired) Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment