Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #63

Here's another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge that I missed. I made this card in 83 degree weather. I don't know, maybe I was thinking that if I made a winter card it wouldn't feel so warm. It's crazy, we had up to two and a half feet of snow in some places a couple of weeks ago, and by the end of the next day, it was gone. Then over the following weekend, when I made this card, the temps were in the 80s. The weather has always been unpredictable here in New England, but this was a little bit too extreme for me. Anyway, I used the new Vanilla Smooch Spritz on the snowflake and I really like the way it looks. Right now it's the only color I have, but after trying this one, I'll have to get the rest. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Simple Seasonal Thanks (retired)
Inks: Black StazOn, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, soft Suede & Real Red Cardstock, Christmas cocoa Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories & Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment