Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Past Sketch Challenge Card

I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 59 as the inspiration for this card. I'm trying to do the current challenges too, but I'm still playing "catch up" from all of the months that I missed. It was difficult cutting around those little bee legs, but it was worth it. Keep checking back 'cause I have lots of projects to add. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Ink: Black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso & Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black & Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper-Piercing Tool, Paper Snips, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment