Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Wedding Cupcakes

I spent the last couple of days making more cupcakes; thank goodness I can send them to work with my husband otherwise, our family would all weigh far too much. Since cupcakes are all the rage with weddings right now, I decided that I wanted to make more wraps and some toppers for them. I used my Perfect Setting die to make the wraps, embossing the one on the top left before I cut it. I used a variety of dies and punches to create the picks. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Neutrals Patterns DSP Stack, Whisper White & Basic Black Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Setting Bigz XL Die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Star XL, Full Heart XL & 2"x1-3/8" Oval XL Punches, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Toothpicks

No comments:

Post a Comment