Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Humor Me Please

I know it's another Christmas project, but I just HAD to post this one! This is what happens when boredom sets in at our house. OK, I'm kidding. The photos I used for this card are of our friends Gwen and Joel's baby Brooke. Gwen is really into stamping, scrapbooking, photography & a lot of the same things in which I'm interested. Anyway, she had this fun idea for Christmas card photos where she would string Brooke in lights, just like a tree. Since I studied a little bit of photography in college, she asked me to help her with her project. It took us most of the day, but Brooke was so good-natured about the whole thing and we both got some really good photos. This card is one that I made with My Digital Studio as a sample to show my customers. Thanks for visiting!

My Digital Studio Elements Used: Christmas Jingle Digital Kit, Old Olive & Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Small Polka Dot DSP, White Grosgrain Ribbon & Bow, Real Red & Old Olive 3/16" Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Wishes & Greetings Stamp Brush Set

No comments:

Post a Comment