Sunday, March 20, 2011

Build a Cupcake Birthday Card

If I haven't said it before I will now; I'm a sucker for anything to do with cupcakes. When this Build a Cupcake Punch was released, it was the first thing on my wishlist (along with the Create a Cupcake stamp set) because I knew I couldn't live without it. OK, so maybe I could live without it, but I really, really wanted it. For this card I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 89. I did a little sponging on the cupcake pieces to give them a bit more dimension, and added some accents with a white gel pen as well. The buttons are the retired corduroy buttons, but you could easily substitute the 5/8" Jumbo Brads. I also used the Patterns Designer Series Paper, of which I am a huge fan. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Brights & Subtles Patterns DSP Stacks
Accessories & Tools: Build a Cupcake & Scallop Edge Border Punches, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (retired), Sponge Daubers, uni-ball® Signo Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment