Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pea-in-a-Pod Page

I did this scrapbook page as one of the projects for my February Punch Class. My original plan was to have the part where the photo is flip up to reveal the baby 411 underneath, making it a birth announcement. Unfortunately, I don't have a stamp set for birth announcements, so I just made it a scrapbook page. I still think it would make a cute birth announcement if you have the stamp set to do it though. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom (retired) & Pretty in Pink
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom (retired), Whisper White, Old Olive & Certainly Celery Cardstock
Accessories & Tools: 2"x1-3/8" Oval XL, 3/4" Circle Medium, 1/2" Circle Small & Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack Punches, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, White Gel Pen, Black Marker, 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment