Thursday, March 17, 2011

Turtle Trio

I should start by saying that this is not one of my favorite cards I've ever made. Seriously, I think it's cute, but it's just not my usual. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch 85 for this card and I knew that I wanted to use this turtle stamp, but it's not exactly what I had in mind. I guess we all have those projects that we like but don't necessarily love though, so it's OK. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: It's the Thought (retired)
Ink: Black StazOn, Old Olive & Not Quite Navy
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy & Bashful Blue Cardstock, Maine Blueberry DSP (retired)
Accessories & Tools: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Old Olive Marker, Earth Elements Brads (retired), Scallop Edge Border & 1 1/4" Square Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment