Friday, March 11, 2011

Snowboard Mojo

I made this card in honor of all of the snowboarders in my life, of which there are many. I used this Mojo Monday Sketch, but turned the sketch on its side. I intentionally stepped outside of my comfort zone with this card ~ if you're familiar with my work then you know these colors are not typical of my projects, but I love the way it turned out. It got the seal of approval from my snowboarders too, so I'm happy. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Extreme Snowboard
Ink: Blue Bayou (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Blue Bayou (retired), Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: Blue Bayou double-Stitched Ribbon (retired), Star Punch (retired), Coluzzle (retired), Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment