Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Kitty!

After seeing a few Hello Kitty cards out there on the web, I knew that I'd have to make her for one of my monthly punch classes. This is one of the projects we did in my February punch class and my customers loved it! It's such a fun card with this striking color combination, and the kitty is so cute. Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Baasic Black & Melon Mambo Cardstock, Brights & Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories & Tools: 2" x 1 3/8" Oval XL, Modern Lable XL, 1 1/4" Square, Word Window Large, Heart to Heart XL, Horizontal Slot (retired) & Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, 2-Way Glue Pen, 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment